Davis has many choices for hotel accommodations during our conference. We have done a little research to give you a broad selection. The cost of the rooms listed below does not include the tax, which is currently 11%. Several of the hotels have free wifi and internet service, but please verify this when you make your reservation. Three of the hotels listed below require a booking code as the room rates are less than their standard rates. Be sure to reserve your hotel room by October 17 in order to receive these rates.
1) Hallmark Inn, 1st and F Streets, Davis, 530-753-3600. The UCD Group Rate is $109 for a single King/$119 for double queen room. Includes two breakfast vouchers worth $8.50 each. Free bicycle use is available for guests. Free parking. Booking code: 1375.
2) Hyatt Place, on campus very near the Conference Center and an easy walk, 1-888-492-8847. Standard king room is $139, Standard double queen is $139. Full buffet breakfast. Free bicycle use is available for guests (ask about helmets and lights). Tax and fee are 13% for this hotel. Need to cite the booking code: The All Things Conference. All Things Conference Booking Code
3) University Lodge Best Western, 123 B Street, 530-756-7890. Rooms with one king bed are $80, rooms with two double beds are $99. Continental breakfast.
4) Aggie Inn, 245 1st Street, 530-756-0352. Single queen room is $119, single king room is $124, double queens are $134, cottage suites are $144. Generous complimentary breakfast. Free wifi. Free parking. Need to cite the booking code: The All Things Great and Small Group.
The two hotels listed below are in south Davis, on the other side of Hwy 80, so further from the conference center. The advantage is that they are less expensive than the hotels listed above.
5) La Quinta Inn, 1771 Research Park Drive, 530-758-2600. Room with one king bed is $80, two queen beds is $84.00. Continental breakfast only, however there is an Appleby’s very close by. Free wifi and internet. Possible to bike.
6) Motel 6, 4835 Chiles Road (I-80 at Mace Blvd), 753-3777. Each room is $56 for one or two people. Still further from the conference site and you would most likely need a car. Parking on campus is $9 per day.